H A R I N I

Aug 26, 2018

300. My Favorite Song - Illustration

at August 26, 2018
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: [Art]
Newer Post Older Post Home

Total Pageviews

Labels

  • [Art]
  • [Business]
  • [D.I.Y]
  • [ELA]
  • [Games]
  • [Girl Scout]
  • [Math]
  • [Photography]
  • [Poetry Reading]
  • [Poetry]
  • [Programming]
  • [Science]
  • [Social Studies]
  • [Songs]
  • [Spanish]
  • [Sports]
  • [Technology]
  • [TongueTwisters]
  • [Voice]

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (15)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2020 (46)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2019 (45)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2018 (120)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • 300. My Favorite Song - Illustration
      • 299. Declaration of Independence
      • 298. Flying Solo Essay
      • 297. Crash Book Report
      • 296. Funny Poem - By Ice Cube
      • 295. Cute Koalas
      • 294. Davey Crockett Saves Cranston
      • 293. Combat Kinkajou
      • 292. Margaret Chapel
      • 291. Pi Not Pie
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2017 (100)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (25)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2016 (60)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2015 (60)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)

Search This Blog

Creative Commons licenses

Creative Commons License
Harini Gem Blog by HariniGem.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

My Other Websites

  • My HS Lifestyle
  • My Wix Website
  • My Weebly Site - I
  • My Weebly Site - II

Popular Posts

  • 151. A Visit to Tulip Farm
    Yayyy!! Today is May 7th and we got to visit the Wicked Tulips Farm at 90 Brown Ave, Johnston, RI 02919! I got ready, and we d...
  • 154. Basketball at YMCA
    My parents enrolled me at the YMCA for Youth-I, Basketball. I was very excited to see my coach. When I went there, my coaches were Coach M...
  • 385. Mesopotamia Outline Notes
    Where is Mesopotamia? Middle East 1. Southwest Asia 2. Lands around Eastern Mediterranean Sea 3. Fertile Crescent Cradl...
  • 171. The Iditarod
    Stop The Iditarod!!        By: H A R I N I Grade - IV How did the Iditarod Sled Dog Race start? Well, it starte...
  • 44. Day at Roger Williams’s Museum and Planetarium
    On Saturday, we went to the Roger Williams’s museum and planetarium. We started the day by packing many things. My mom cooked the food and...
© Harini Gem Blog - 2019. Theme images by francisblack. Powered by Blogger.