H A R I N I

Mar 5, 2021

446. My HS Lifestyle

Check out my new blog My HS Lifestyle!


at March 05, 2021
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Older Post Home

Total Pageviews

Labels

  • [Art]
  • [Business]
  • [D.I.Y]
  • [ELA]
  • [Games]
  • [Girl Scout]
  • [Math]
  • [Photography]
  • [Poetry Reading]
  • [Poetry]
  • [Programming]
  • [Science]
  • [Social Studies]
  • [Songs]
  • [Spanish]
  • [Sports]
  • [Technology]
  • [TongueTwisters]
  • [Voice]

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2021 (15)
    • ▼  March (5)
      • 446. My HS Lifestyle
      • 445. Spending vs Making
      • 444. Visiting a Farm
      • 443. A Picnic Near the Ocean
      • 442. A Calm Sea
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2020 (46)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2019 (45)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2018 (120)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2017 (100)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (25)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2016 (60)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2015 (60)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)

Search This Blog

Creative Commons licenses

Creative Commons License
Harini Gem Blog by HariniGem.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

My Other Websites

  • My HS Lifestyle
  • My Wix Website
  • My Weebly Site - I
  • My Weebly Site - II

Popular Posts

  • 385. Mesopotamia Outline Notes
    Where is Mesopotamia? Middle East 1. Southwest Asia 2. Lands around Eastern Mediterranean Sea 3. Fertile Crescent Cradl...
  • 151. A Visit to Tulip Farm
    Yayyy!! Today is May 7th and we got to visit the Wicked Tulips Farm at 90 Brown Ave, Johnston, RI 02919! I got ready, and we d...
  • 171. The Iditarod
    Stop The Iditarod!!        By: H A R I N I Grade - IV How did the Iditarod Sled Dog Race start? Well, it starte...
  • 249. Spring Recess 2018
           During my Spring Recess, I went lots of different places and I had tons of fun!! I went to Girl scout camp, participated...
  • 44. Day at Roger Williams’s Museum and Planetarium
    On Saturday, we went to the Roger Williams’s museum and planetarium. We started the day by packing many things. My mom cooked the food and...
© Harini Gem Blog - 2019. Theme images by francisblack. Powered by Blogger.