H A R I N I

Sep 3, 2018

303. Photography - Sapling

Sapling

at September 03, 2018
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: [Photography]
Newer Post Older Post Home

Total Pageviews

Labels

  • [Art]
  • [Business]
  • [D.I.Y]
  • [ELA]
  • [Games]
  • [Girl Scout]
  • [Math]
  • [Photography]
  • [Poetry Reading]
  • [Poetry]
  • [Programming]
  • [Science]
  • [Social Studies]
  • [Songs]
  • [Spanish]
  • [Sports]
  • [Technology]
  • [TongueTwisters]
  • [Voice]

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (15)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2020 (46)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2019 (45)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2018 (120)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • 310. Life-Changing Experiences
      • 309. Brian Robeson's Life-Changing Experiences
      • 308. The Mechanical Reaper
      • 307. The Guinness World Record of the Longest Pape...
      • 306. Jin & Ju Sketch
      • 305. Christmas Song
      • 304. Al Sholosha Song
      • 303. Photography - Sapling
      • 302. Smell Test - Science Project
      • 301. Declaration Of Independence
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2017 (100)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (25)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2016 (60)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2015 (60)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)

Search This Blog

Creative Commons licenses

Creative Commons License
Harini Gem Blog by HariniGem.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

My Other Websites

  • My HS Lifestyle
  • My Wix Website
  • My Weebly Site - I
  • My Weebly Site - II

Popular Posts

  • 151. A Visit to Tulip Farm
    Yayyy!! Today is May 7th and we got to visit the Wicked Tulips Farm at 90 Brown Ave, Johnston, RI 02919! I got ready, and we d...
  • 154. Basketball at YMCA
    My parents enrolled me at the YMCA for Youth-I, Basketball. I was very excited to see my coach. When I went there, my coaches were Coach M...
  • 385. Mesopotamia Outline Notes
    Where is Mesopotamia? Middle East 1. Southwest Asia 2. Lands around Eastern Mediterranean Sea 3. Fertile Crescent Cradl...
  • 171. The Iditarod
    Stop The Iditarod!!        By: H A R I N I Grade - IV How did the Iditarod Sled Dog Race start? Well, it starte...
  • 44. Day at Roger Williams’s Museum and Planetarium
    On Saturday, we went to the Roger Williams’s museum and planetarium. We started the day by packing many things. My mom cooked the food and...
© Harini Gem Blog - 2019. Theme images by francisblack. Powered by Blogger.